A Database Administrator Required
Managing complex database systems.
Maintaining a secured database.
As a member of our staff you will be required to deal with database maintenance and development in cell phone environment.
You will have to:
Supervise accessibility to users.
Track performance parameters to allow fast users accessibility and use codes to supervise performance.
Perform necessary adjustment in to maximize storage demands.
Checking and installing DBMS updates.
Cooperate with IT experts and programmers, read workflow charts and update data.
Maintaining database security
- 2-3 years of experience working as a DBA (a must)
- Mastery of SQL, SQLI, MySQL (a must)
- Knowledge of HTML5 (a must)
- Basic Knowledge of PHP (a plus)
We are looking for an employee capable of innovativeness, creative thinking and problem solving in highly dynamic environment.
Worker must commit for a full-time job including weekends. We promise high salary and advancement possibilities.
We require an experienced graphic designer capable of producing high quality digital files for cellular applications. Background knowledge of designs for cell phones is a plus.
- 1) Mastery of CSS, HTML5, DHTML and XSL.
- 2) Applicant must be familiar with Macintosh software, ie. Dreamweaver Photoshop and InDesign.
- 3) Two years of graphic design experience in the design industry.
- 1) Applicant must be ready to work in a highly dynamic environment including the ability to rapidly adapt to changing circumstances and demands.
- 2) Applicant should be adept in overall designing conceptualization.
- 2) Familiarity with copy writing and marketing strategies in the cellular industry is a plus.
- 3) Applicant will be asked to preset portfolio of past designs.
Those who will be found fit for the job based on a preliminary interview will be asked to take part in a 2 day workshop to assess their designing skills and qualifications.
Our company believes in rewarding highly motivated and skilled workers. We offer high salary and option for fast promotion to our best employees.